Do something you would never think of doing, like going on that roller coaster, or that water slide; or even the one that you’ve been scared to go on. This summer act crazy and do not care what anyone thinks. This summer don’t worry if you’re single or not. If you have a boyfriend then that’s great. And if you’re single, THAT’S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR, RIGHT? This summer stop worrying about what other people say about you, cause drama is made for school. This summer live each day like it’s your last, cause before you know it, it’ll be over. MAKE THIS SUMMER THE BEST AND LIVE IT WITHOUT REGRETS. @ninibits @geristocrat @regineisaabel @patchicha Thanks for giving me the best summer ever! 😘👍👌😊 Thanks Papa God for giving me the best sisters and bffs ever! 👼🙏❤👭 #best #summer #2013 #live #laugh #love #forever #together #bff #girlfriends #bitches #ThisSummer #noregrets #nodrama #random #yolo #foreveryoung #happy #pretty #blessed #thankful #fun #chill #LastSummerTerm #complete #friendship #sisterhood
No road is too long with good company. Though you’re sleeping everytime we have road-trips together! Hahaha. Road-trip from Tagaytay-Manila! Stop over for coffee at SB, heading back to the car and do some talking! I just so love you for being there for me Dear. 😘😊👭❤🚘🚦🍩☕ #thankful #blessed #bff #girlfriend #happy #roadtrip #random #coldsummernights #coffee #starbucks #tagaytay #manila #friday #lateupload #instasize #instagram #instapic #instaphoto #heart #yolo #live #laugh #love #good #company #dear #prince #rainy #chill
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter guys! 👍😘
1. There will be several days that you daydream about stepping in front of a city bus. Don’t. It will not be beautiful. It will not be brave. It will be selfish. It will be broken. Your mother will cry.
2. Don’t write for him. Write for you. Write for others like you. Write so the girl that thinks about stepping in front of public transportation doesn’t. Don’t be selfish.
3. When you will yourself to sleep and it doesn’t come- get up. It doesn’t matter that it’s 3 am. There will be other 3 am’s. Take a shower. Take two. Wash him out of your hair. Write a poem. Read the same book you’ve read 202 times again. The 203rd time might tell you something different. Don’t stay in bed- you will think about the bus again.
4. Don’t kiss him because he’s broken. Don’t kiss him because his laughter never reaches his eyes. Don’t try and fix him. Fix yourself first. Be selfish. He can’t save you.
5. Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with canvases. Fall in love with yourself.
6. Dress up and wear red lipstick and get drunk with your friends. They’re the ones that will pick you up. Don’t kiss him. Or him. Don’t fall asleep on strange couches with strange boys. When his hand slides up your dress walk away. Hit him. Don’t kiss him. He can’t save you.
7. Get another tattoo. Get five more. Get another hole in your ear. Don’t listen to your dad. You will still be able to get a job. Did you really want to be employed by someone like your father? Haven’t you had enough of judgmental old white men anyway? Get fuck you tattooed in tiny letters on your hip.
8. When you feel the yearning for a new city- start over. Take 200 bucks and a three suitcases. Work anywhere that will have you. Meet strange people and forget your name. Call yourself Ruby. No one will know the difference. Remember to call your mother. Don’t be selfish. Come home when you find yourself in the strangers and the small one bedroom apartment.
9. Don’t whisper evil things into your own ear. Other people are going to shout them at you. Be your own hero. Keep a sword on your key ring.
10. Don’t step in front of a city bus. It will not be beautiful. Live. Stay up all night with a boy that promises you everything and means it. Live. See shitty local bands with a friend. Wear a different band’s t-shirt. No one will care. Live. Have a baby girl with tiny fingers and tiny toes someday. Pour love into her until it’s overflowing. Live. Wake up. Staying in bed all day is not poetic.
Do you hear that? It’s me. It’s your life. Wake up.❞